Upcoming new membership features:
- More practice photos, with an emphasis on diversity in body type, age and ethnicity!!!
- Optional “in-class” drawing tutorials.
- Goal setting, progress tracking and achievements.
- The ability to immediately upload your work to the site after a Line of Action practice session, and optionally submit those drawings for critique with just a few clicks.
- User profiles where you can store, categorize and display your artwork for the Line of Action community.
- Optional “professional” portfolios where you can showcase your best work to potential employers or commissioners.
- More detailed pose selection when setting up yor practice sessions – go beyond just male or female and choose sitting, running, dancing, jumping, and more.
- The possibility of feedback on your Line of Action practice drawings from real life university art professors!
- … and more!