Amazon Image Links Blocked Again [RESOLVED]

Home Forums Support & Suggestions Amazon Image Links Blocked Again

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Polyvios Animations 3 months ago.

• Subscribe Favorite

To Whom It May Concern,

I was looking through this site, but all of a sudden, the links all have boxes with question marks on them.🎁❓❓❓ I clicked on them, but they took me to their products on Amazon, and furthermore, I didn't have any time too bookmark or put them on my reading list. Therefore, it's too understand that it may be something to do with DuckDuckGo's privacy settings on my devices. Please take action right away!

Polyvios Animations

Get more practice photos

Support us to remove this

Hey, why is Sanne or anyone not taking action on the hidden link images yet??

It's on my list. I will get to it. It is not necessarily so high priority that I am willing to drop projects that were already in progress.

Apparently Amazon decided not to allow the images in 2024. Very weird. I took them out of the sidebar as a result, but you can still see the whole list here: https://line-of-action.com/store/books

I can't believe that I don't believe Amazon wouldn't and couldn't let you show your link images in 2024, Kim. Can you please reason with them tomorrow morning?

So, as I was saying, Kim, can't you just contact Amazon and try to reason with them not letting you show link images on your site?

Unfortunately, no, I cannot reason with Amazon. I found the decision very shocking as well, it doesn't make sense to me. But they will not accept any calls from me. They are a massive company that has made this policy decision for all affiliates. Reddit is full of people complaining about it, here's just one example.

Hello again, Kim, but I think you did the right thing by having Amazon affiliate link images on your site. But if Amazon doesn't like it, that's the students' loss.

You can still see all of the books here: https://line-of-action.com/store/books

Thank you, Kim.

Login or create an account to participate on the forums.