anyone interested in a small drawing group?

Home Forums Shop talk anyone interested in a small drawing group?

This topic contains 16 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by SLCarr 1 year ago.

• Subscribe Favorite

Wassup y'all! I'm a beginner artist with a little bit of experience, but a thing that I find difficult is making art friends. It's something I still struggle with to this day.

I'm interested in forming a small, supportive Discord group not only for art but for those looking to create friendships as well. I'd also be down to do study sessions in voice chat every now and then (I'm not sure of the frequency). I don't want the group to be too big, so maybe 11 or 12 people.

Let me know if you are interested in joining!

Please support Line of Action

Support us to remove this

Heyo! I am interested as well! I'm mostly active during the evening, Europe time.

I've been looking for something like this too, so I'd be interested!

Id be interested in Joining!

Hi there, this is great idea and I would be also interested in joining.

if spaces are'nt already full, i be intrested and down to join

i'd love to join this!

That would be interesting! I've been looking for one.😊

I am - would be fun to have a theme, or just share art! I've been trying to start an "artclub" with my friend but she's too far for now.

Hello, sorry for the late reply, here's the link (It's my 1st time making a server so it still is a work in progress):

https://discord.gg/keqKx9gxec

If you were one of the first 10 people who posted but can't get in, DM me so I can send you the discord link!

Update: For those of you interested in joining the discord, here's the link!

https://discord.gg/keqKx9gxec

i would love to!!! idk why it's so hard to find friends. i mean i thought i was the only one but im glad there are other ppl like me :'))

Would love to join too, if the offer still stands

i'm interested too if its still valid

Login or create an account to participate on the forums.