create a little study group

Page d'accueil Forums Pratique & conseil create a little study group

This topic contains 11 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by Avani 1 year ago.

• S'abonner Favori

hey guys im new here and I want to learn to draw but i cant do it by myself x), I do have the talent since i was young but didnt develop it much , and i dont study art , so for people like me , what do you think of creating a small instagram group where we can share ou development and evolve together , tbh even if its one person she/he will give me enough courage to not procrastinate XD so for the ones interested , send me a message on rimestare@yahoo.fr

Please support Line of Action

Support us to remove this

I'm down for this. @sarbearstare on insta

hey!! I know this was posted a couple of days ago, but I am in the same boat!!! We could def start one if you'd like!! I think if and as long as you wanted to start one with me, then we should wait a couple more weeks to see if anyone wants to join!!

I'm interested - @comftably_num on insta

• Num edited this post on July 24, 2022 4:37pm.

I'm interested -@polyvios_paintingsclass on Insta.

Я заинтересован! @bunyline в инсте

@kanjifreak420,count me in too please.

Hi, i would love to join!

@soart.studio on Instagram.

I'd like to join too! @yoartlord on Insta.

I'd love to join! I'm a beginner too and being in a group would definitely help me improve lmao @__lois__s__

I want to join too, thank you for offering my Instagram id is - flytomy.room let me in!

Login or create an account to participate on the forums.