Critique on the last few days.

Page d'accueil Forums La critique Critique on the last few days.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Kasiagora 2 years ago.

• S'abonner Favori

I've been studying figure drawing pretty consistantly for the past 3 months or so, doing the 30 minute class nearly every day since I discovered Line of Action in November. These are the most recent 4 sessions. The bottom right is the 10 minute, and the bottom left two are 5 minute.

I feel I've come a long way since I started, and I definitely have a long way to go. An overall critique would be appriciated, any tips on what I should focus more on, or what I should do differently will be taken to heart.

Thanks!

https://imgur.com/a/vclUSjX

Students get 33% off full memberships to Line of Action

Support us to remove this

It's really good work you can be proud of your progress. The gestures are very dynamic for a 3 month old beginner. You can take the next step and now get out of your "comfort zone" to try shading.

A good tip: You can very lightly draw the outlines that catch the light and accentuate the shadows with thicker outlines or with a bolder pencil. Having several pencils really helps (HB, 2B and 5B for example) to bring out the shadows :)

Login or create an account to participate on the forums.