playlists etc

Page d'accueil Forums Soutiens et suggestions playlists etc

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Kim 2 days ago.

• S'abonner Favori

I can't find info on many site features. How do you set-up a playlist, what exactly are the features they offer, how do you adjust the list etc? The site does need a more comprehensive FAQ or a detailed overview section.

Great site by-the-way, extremely useful as I speed up to improve my reportage/event recording work.

Please support Line of Action

Support us to remove this

I'm glad you're finding it useful!

If you're a subscriber, you can go here: https://line-of-action.com/playlists and choose the button "create new playlist"

You'll have to pick what kind of playlist - animals, humans, etc.

It *should* be fairly explanatory from there, choose the "add more images" button and find the images you want to put on the list. You can then drag your chosen images around if you want them in a certain order.

I agree we need more help content. I'll try for that with the new version; little point in creating it now that I'm about to replace things. :)

Hi Kim,

Thanks for the help. I must be missing something but when I hit the add more images button all I get is a blank dialogue box (on my ipad and android phone). Not sure why,

Chris

Huh, that is interesting. I see it okay on my desktop; I'll do more testing on my phone.

That said, this may be something I can't address until we release the new version, hopefully in just a few weeks.

Hi Kim,

I think the issue is only with scenes and environment. I have been setting-up playlists for the other drawing tools, really useful feature!

Many thanks,

Chris

Oh, that's very useful to know! Thank you so much for the update.

Login or create an account to participate on the forums.