5-10 Minute Figure Gestures

首頁 論壇 批評 5-10 Minute Figure Gestures

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Squiidu 1 year ago.

• 訂閱 喜歡

Hi there! Here are 5-10 minute gesture studies from the past couple of days. Some feedback would be greatly appreciated

• Squiidu edited this post on July 7, 2022 4:16pm.
    • Squiidu edited this post on July 7, 2022 4:17pm. Reason: Picture links did not appear, used other link instead
    • Squiidu edited this post on July 7, 2022 4:52pm.
    • Squiidu edited this post on July 7, 2022 4:55pm.
    Please support Line of Action

Support us to remove this

Your figure drawings look so clean and you seem to capture the gesture and overall proportions well. This is just my opinion but I think you can improve by drawing some of the anatomy and studying anatomy. The pointy part of the delta can be used to indicate the perspective of the arm and the ab muscles/fat can be used to indicate the perspective of the torso. The quads for the legs. It's just a way of indicating the structure differently and more realtistically but you have a very clean, simplified way of drawing the gestures that is very appealing to look at and is fine the way it is in my opinion.

1 1

I really love how fluid and curvy your lines are! Like Alcyonair said, I think studying anatomy could help, even tracing over the lines of muscles in photos of people to get used to drawing them in different ways.

Thank you for the feedback Alcyonair, I really appreciate it!! You're right about studying anatomy more closely, I've been kind of slacking on that this summer. The examples of how those muscles add that perspective are super helpful

I'm glad you think my lines are fluid! It's something I've been trying to improve since September. Thank you for the advice Funkle! I'll try out that tip :)

Login or create an account to participate on the forums.