New here!

首頁 論壇 行話 New here!

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by AdrienneRose 11 years ago.

• 訂閱 喜歡

Hey there! I found your site courtousy of some peeps over at conceptart there's lots of praise for your awesome tools here.

I recently bought myself a Wacom Bamboo Capture tablet, and I have been drawing on it for less than a week. I came here today and used your classroom 30 minute session of dog drawing. What fun it is! Though, I wish there were some more dog photos. Maybe some face shots, etc. If you need any photos, I have a very photogenic dog! ;)

Anyway, it was really fun using your tool, and I really felt like I was in class again. I loved it.

And random off topic-ish question.
    After drawing, ever, does your drawing hand shake? Man, this has been happening to me a lot lately. I think I hold onto my pen with a death grip or something!

Please support Line of Action

Support us to remove this

Total death-grip  I used to get this earlier, treating my stylus like a pencil and pressed down hard  (Glad the latest versions of the Wacom come with a high degree of pressure sensitivity).
    Worry that I might develop the wacom-carpal tunnel-syndrome (or whatever).

I try and hit that pause button after each drawing and take a break.

Hahaha, I hope that doesn't happen! It was so weird. But, I am trying really hard not to hold on for it for dear life!

Login or create an account to participate on the forums.