New Photo Idea

首頁 論壇 支持與建議 New Photo Idea

This topic contains 7 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Polyvios Animations 2 weeks ago.

• 訂閱 喜歡

I am working my way through Nicoliades' "The Natural Way to Draw." In section 14 he begins to ask the student to draw a model nude, and clothed, in the same pose. I can't find any online references aimed at this. Do you know of any?

Please support Line of Action

Support us to remove this

I don't, but it's a great idea. I'm jotting it down for future photo shoots :)

I have a significant amount of interest for this concept.

Does it have to be two drawings?

The simplest way to tackle that task is to draw nude first. Then, add clothing as a new layer on a nude painting. That’s the way I was taught how to draw people. First, you draw lines that represent human posture. Make them anatomically correct. Add muscles and skin next. Use the same logic when drawing nude/dressed models. You can use https://create.vista.com/features/background-remover/ tool to copy nude models onto an empty background, print multiple copies, and practice drawing clothing.

I'm completely on board.

Hello, Camelia, and welcome to Line of Action. I'm Polyvios, and how are you doing tonight? Say, about that video streaming thing you're really pitching, or really trying to pitch, do you completely think it bears any context of this forum topic? Are you sure?? All in all, thanks for trying.

Bonjour Camelia et bienvenue sur Line of Action. Je m'appelle Polyvios, et comment vas-tu ce soir ? Dites, à propos de ce truc de streaming vidéo que vous proposez vraiment, ou que vous essayez vraiment de proposer, pensez-vous vraiment qu'il s'inscrit dans le contexte de ce sujet de forum ? Es-tu sûr?? Dans l’ensemble, merci d’avoir essayé.

Login or create an account to participate on the forums.