What would you like to see in the next version of Line of Action?

首頁 論壇 支持與建議 What would you like to see in the next version of Line of Action?

This topic contains 37 replies, has 22 voices, and was last updated by Tayluque115 14 hours ago.

• 訂閱 喜歡

I do reportage and urban sketching and so photos of fully dressed people walking, talking, pushing buggies etc would be great.

Get more practice photos

Support us to remove this

Love the site and have found it to be an invaluable learning tool over the past few years I've used it! I'd love if there were a way to customize the body types a person can draw during a session (skinny, fat, muscular, etc.) similar to how you can customize that with gender and age, as someone trying to learn to draw different body types that aren't just skinny

Would it be possible to have a checkbox in the forums for hiding all posts started by accounts which have logged zero seconds in the drawing tools? Or some other way to distinguish between bots/ads and people who draw? I understand, though, if that isn't possible. Thanks.

I would love to see an exercise mode for drawing folds and creases of clothing and fabrics .i like the method of learning on this website so it would be really cool if you did add it

I would love to see an exercise mode for drawing folds and creases of clothing and fabrics .i like the method of learning on this website so it would be really cool if you did add it

First I just want to say that I really enjoy this resource! It's very interesting.

I would love a longer timer, and I would also enjoy a couple more categories to draw from. Perhaps drapery/folds, and maybe a plants category with sub categories for trees, flowers, garden plants, etc? Like not just landscapes but an actual potted plant, close up of a tree, etc. For the rest I basically want more variety, I'm getting to the point where I'm seeing the same faces/bodies over and over. Also the still life objects are kind of limiited so I could use more of those. Perhaps a sub category could be glass? That can be pretty tough to render.

Not really complaining though. By the way I love being able to sort for facial expression so please keep that!

More guided tutorials would be incredible! :D

Login or create an account to participate on the forums.