Feeling stuck, lack of motivation, lack of style

首页 论坛 实践与建议 Feeling stuck, lack of motivation, lack of style

This topic contains 1 replies, has 1 voices, and was last updated by Eguevara2 3 hours ago.

• 订阅 喜欢

I am 23 years old and I've been doing art through my whole life ever since I could remember. I love doing art and it helps me be focused, calm and concentrate. I've taken art classes to elementary to college, I've done drawing, painting, ink, etc. at the moment I'm doing my tattoo apprenticeship. I really enjoy what I'm doing and I see myself doing it as my career. My problem is I have the lack of motivation and style for the longest no matter how hard I try. Everytime I try to do some drawings or art, I space out and lose my motivation in not knowing what to draw and lack of not doing it. I notice how I will only do it if someone ask me. But I can't do it on my own. Also I don't have my own style, I feel like I enjoy trying new different styles that I just don't feel like in staying on one. What can I do to be motivated and have the energy to do art again? Do I really need to focus on one style? I would really appreciate for any advice or suggestions!

Please support Line of Action

Support us to remove this

Login or create an account to participate on the forums.