Feature Idea

Home Forums Ondersteuning & Suggesties Feature Idea

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by muhammadfaisalrao 7 years ago.

• Abonneren Favoriet

Hello, just wanted to post an idea I had for a feature. I don't know if there is a way to do this or not though.

I was thinking it would be nice to have the possibility to "bookmark" or "save" pictures during class mode or normal mode to be able to, in the future, go back to the image and draw it again. That way you can compare past drawings with your current progress.

Great site! Thank you!

Students get 33% off full memberships to Line of Action

Support us to remove this

Dear Friends Members It is really good idea to bookmark an image for drawing at some other time. It would even better if the drawn images and drawing history could saved with member which is editable by member/moderator/admin so that everyone will have sufficient control of his/her privacy could be share if desired by them.

I think it also be a good idea to include images of basic shapes for practice like lines, curves, Cylinders, Cubes etc specially for Beginners who need much practice in recognize the basic shapes within complex bodies. As the after getting perfect gesture artist. Basic Shape should be practice. Moreover, I think I would be good Idea if their is a way than we can draw over the images with some sort of overlay canvases, if possible.

Login or create an account to participate on the forums.