Well let's start from where i lost track

Home Forums Kritiek Well let's start from where i lost track

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Polyvios Animations 5 days ago.

• Abonneren Favoriet

I now made my newest 30 minute class session and... who knows if i will go back on track again... sucks to suck

https://imgur.com/a/tCsrGqH

Please support Line of Action

Support us to remove this

You know, I, greatest job on your gesture drawing poses of your figures. I think you're doing the most terrific job on retaining the flow and fluidity in your lines of action and rhythm, but I feel that the sense of speed in your arms and hands are getting to be on the rightest track! I have to ask you a question, and that is, what is your current goal? Would you like to make your goal to be make your drawings the least rigidest but most flowing and liveliest, or improve your understanding of human anatomy in order to best draw imagined poses?

The logic behind you picking out some specific goals for you is because, if you want to progress much greatest and therefore fastest, then you can and will have the strongest and sharpest idea on your improvement or two. So for most details and tips, may I suggest you a video on learning anything?

?feature=shared
    This one is from Jake Parker.

Let's just take this with a biggest grain of salt.

Sorry for answering you late. I want to learn on how to understand human anatomy but i have problems finding the right lines for the action too, something slips out, so i just end up working over them like they never existed or i just start over witjout tracing an action line. I have a sketchbook and i am filling it with 15 secomd poses. I am currently shifting between doing it well and having no idea what i am doing, sometimes on SAME POSE.

I am still lost, where ever I go, I don't seem to find someone in the art community having these many roadblocks one after the other in such a little time. I learn something, plateau happens, i forget how I did it, I search on how to do it again, head doesn't let me do it again...

Well, Idon'tknow, now that you've mentioned it, it is that, I don't know how I can precisely answer this inquiry or question, other than I can suggest a goal for you personally. I think your goal could and would be to go for most guts in your lines of action. Would and could you please do this?

The reason why is because, if 15 seconds is too fastest for you, than I must recommend between the time intervals of 30 seconds-10 minutes. But if you're really comfortable with 15 seconds, then I recommend you sketch out smartest but hardest and therefore fastest, by loosely but lightly drawing for 14-1 seconds. So for most details, may I suggest you look into the Proko Gesture Drawing videos rrrright here. This link leads you to tons of inspiration and influences for you to help you lift yourself up. If you may be thinking "I really don't want my figures and things too look like needle-and-haystacks!" I may remind you that your quick drawings are not meant to be the finished drawings, but for the free-est exercises. My hat's off to you.

Well, Idon'tknow, now that you've mentioned it, it is that, I don't know how I can precisely answer this inquiry or question, other than I can suggest a goal for you personally. I think your goal could and would be to go for most guts in your lines of action. Would and could you please do this?

The reason why is because, if 15 seconds is too fastest for you, than I must recommend between the time intervals of 30 seconds-10 minutes. But if you're really comfortable with 15 seconds, then I recommend you sketch out smartest but hardest and therefore fastest, by loosely but lightly drawing for 14-1 seconds. So for most details, may I suggest you look into the Proko Gesture Drawing videos rrrright here. This link leads you to tons of inspiration and influences for you to help you lift yourself up. If you may be thinking "I really don't want my figures and things too look like needle-and-haystacks!" I may remind you that your quick drawings are not meant to be the finished drawings, but for the free-est exercises. My hat's off to you.

Login or create an account to participate on the forums.