2 minute bean and gesture

首页 论坛 批评 2 minute bean and gesture

This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Sofdraw 3 years ago.

• 订阅 喜欢

these are my progress 2minute with bean and gesture... but i kinda feel frustrated during study ,maybe 2minute is not enought for me i guess but some time i confuse dont know how to creat the gesture right

a critique would please

this is my progress: https://imgur.com/a/jB8bqxr

Students get 33% off full memberships to Line of Action

Support us to remove this

I actually think you're doing a great job of capturing the gesture. I like how fluid and clean your lines are. You are finding the line of action for the torso, and the next step is to find the line of action for the limbs as well, and that will get you closer to describing the whole figure. Keep it up!!

Well, zaex321123, I think you're on the really right track on your 2 minute robo-beans this round, I'll say, nicest job on it. But I've got one smallest critique: Why don't you draw some 1 minute robo-beans (5 of 'em, in 5 minutes) all flipped vertically, then flipped horzontally, and later; flipped horizontally, and vertically at the same time, pretty please? Why?? Because your robot-beans will become the least stiffest, and the most strongest, solidest, fluidest, and liveliest yet. Hope you'll find it extremely and totally useful and essential.

Polyvios Animations

thank for you critique , it seem i have alot of trainning more and i will practice robo bean like you said

I think these are great gesture sketches! Remember, the goal of gesture drawing is to capture the movement and weight of the figure so your final drawing looks dynamic. Looking at these, I can easily read where the figure is putting their weight. I would suggest that instead of trying to perfectly recreate what someone is doing in a photo, try capturing the mood of the pose; is it imposing? relaxed? intense? alluring?

Keep practicing! I see great improvement and good movement. Doing 1 min gestures help loosen up it will make you feel like 2 minutes is enough time. Gestures are supposed to be nice a loose and you got that

Keep practicing! I see great improvement and good movement. Doing 1 min gestures help loosen up it will make you feel like 2 minutes is enough time. Gestures are supposed to be nice a loose and you got that

Very dynamic characters! Well done! I would only work on the heads relationship with the body, they look a lil bit disconected per say. BUt amazing!

Login or create an account to participate on the forums.