2 minute poses

首页 论坛 批评 2 minute poses

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Ap6325 2 years ago.

• 订阅 喜欢

Did a bunch of 2 min poses and would love any and all critique.

Thanks in advance!

Please support Line of Action

Support us to remove this

Wow! YOWZA!! That's some very fluider and organic quick attitudes you've got there.

So, if I was to make a suggestional critique, is that I love the grace and fluidity of this ballerina pose in the last and second image, that I really don't get enough of the caricatured feeling and the exaggerated c and s curves in the lines of action of that ballet dancer. Why don't you please go wild and crazy with your whole shoulder with more dancing bodies with 60 minutes of 29 second quick sketches????????? (3600 seconds/29 secs=125 warm-up drawings of them)

The reason why is because, it would and should be able to make your reduce rigidity in the manners, and to make them feel like cartoons and caricatures as lines of action and rhythm go, but otherwise, they'll all do in your portfolio. For more details, be sure to check out parts 1 and 2 of the Tim Gula episode of Proko on Youtube.

Well, cheers, good luck, and my hat's off to you, and I hope you've found these vids informational and helpful.

I like how you have captured the poses. I even recognize some of the poses as poses I've practiced on the site. You underlying lines of actions are very fluid and loose feeling. The one critque I have on the drawings is that you rely more on straight lines and angles to create the body forms. I would like to see what your forms look like if you were to use fluid lines and curves as you do in your underlying lines of action.

Login or create an account to participate on the forums.