30 min. figures drawing class, please critique. :D

首页 论坛 批评 30 min. figures drawing class, please critique. :D

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Thestripper 3 years ago.

• 订阅 喜欢

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_9RX_Qj4xUEhEL4wHg8YfIq-QB4AjIJQ/view?usp=sharing

Done as part of a 30 minute class.

My current goal is: Improve at correctly capturing the overall proportions of the human form

C&C are gladly welcome! :D

Please support Line of Action

Support us to remove this

Nicest job on being totally, so well-rounded on your 30 minute class mode there. Nice broad strokes and solid forms, great going! Marvelous job, kumotori!!

Well, if I was to help you out, then what's your goal? And another thing, my advice is to help you out on making your organic shapes and forms more fluider and loosest, by means of going through 156 minutes of 26 second stroke sketches?? (156 x 60/26/2 days in a week, 9360/26/2, 360/2=180 sketches a day) The reason why you'd do this advice is because of two things: First of all, it's to help you make your goal more clearer, and second of all, to help out on making your shapes and proportions less stiffer, and more solid, fluidest, and lively.

Good luck with your new goal, and cheers to you.

Thank you so much for your advice Polyvios Animations! :D

I just finished a series of 156 minutes of 26 second stroke sketches, it be very appreciated if you could have a look and critique. I really enjoy making it!, especially the late part, it feels like I can capture action lines in pictures faster and I feel like I can draw faster and more confident too. Thank you so much for the advice! :D

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1-5EoDqwvK2YC9uy6k3zkZhIy_5YAXxQ7?usp=sharing

My next goal is either "Reduce stiffness and make my drawings feel more dynamic, energetic, fluid" or "Better understand human anatomy, so I can render imagined poses". Because I think I can improve my muscle flow be a lot more anatomical correctly. Maybe I should start looking at anatomy images then remember and understand their shapes, that is my guess if you would like to add something please feel free to tell me! :D

Very good flow in the 30 and 60 second poses. In the longer poses it looks like you are putting down a very dark outline around the whole shape which makes all shapes look flat. Think about where the light is coming from and don't put a dark line on the lighted side of the shape. I would also suggest that you check out Proko - The Bean videos to get a steonger sense of how the ribcage connects to the hipbone. Keep your poses short, no longer than 1-2 minutes. When you feel you can nail the gesture every time, then comes the next stage to put in details like facial features and fingers and so on. Good luck.

Login or create an account to participate on the forums.