What would you like to see in the next version of Line of Action?

首页 论坛 支持与建议 What would you like to see in the next version of Line of Action?

This topic contains 25 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by Kim 2 weeks ago.

• 订阅 喜欢

+1 for the site saving our settings for class modes, perhaps with two buttons at the start with one to 'continue previous practice' and one to 'start new practice session' that then takes you to the menu as it is. Also agree a setting to change the size of the timer would be helpful. I don't like sounds from browsers, so if you do include countdown ticks or alarms, please set the default option for them to be off. I would not mind a visual indicator on the timer though, for example it slowly transitioned to a different colour as the time ran out (maybe options to set the colours for colour blindness reasons).

I would also love if this site was optimised for mobile and tablets so that zooming in still kept the skip options visible and timer as well, as zooming in will usually hide these.

Finally it would be kind of nice as a premium option to be able to just mass block the full set of images of a particular model, rather than having to do it one by one as they come up when there's sometimes a lot of images of one model to go through.

Otherwise can't think of much else, apart from maybe converting some of the larger images to .webp which may help with loading times. Thanks for making this site, I really love it!

Please support Line of Action

Support us to remove this

It'd be cool to have a way to upload our own pictures, and use those for private practice! I have a few pictures that i'd love to add to my rotation.

It'd be cool to have a way to upload our own pictures, and use those for private practice! I have a few pictures that i'd love to add to my rotation.

This is actually an existing premium feature! I do think it needs a bit of a facelift and expansion though :)

One small extra I would like to have is an edit option for critiques. I am a bit OCD in regards to grammar and spelling, and when I discover typos in my critiques, it itches a bit.

I would like slightly better quality control of reference photos - no models that are poorly lit and wearing too much/too loose/too dark clothing. In short, I want to draw models that I can see. Great majority of photos are fine, there are some exceptions - a person in a loose dress posing outside in contrasting lighting, a person in black catsuit in a dark studio - that one is probably the worst, I can't see them at all. Ofcourse, I can skip them, so not really a problem... Also I would like to add that I love Line of Action, I think it's already a great, highly beneficial resource as it is.

How about some dancers? Ballet, modern or creative.

I agree with dancer types. it would make for more dynamic gestures. Love the female bodybuilder pics also. More please.

i would also like to suggest more customization of sessions

custom sessions (10min, 15 min, 45min, etc)

custom amounts (3 of 2min, 10 of 5min, 6 of 10min, etc.)

That would be great (if it's possible)!

Hi Kim, I really love this programm, it accompanies my every day for warm ups and start the day.
    In the last month loging in was so difficult ( it took immense time until pages showed up) that I constantly went in without loging. It only appeares with this side. I would love to log in faster.
    Besides some extra motion poses and extrem angles would be nice. Snd I would love to know more about the start of the side, who was the founder, what was the starting intension, who is the administrator...

Good morning, Kim, it's me again, just sleeping and how are you?

Say, what we really like to see from our website is more than difficult and awkward poses and attitudes most conducive to pose warmups. Oh, and what about poses based on pilates, physical therapy, occupational therapy, and of course, orthotics attitudes? Because, I've come from pilates, P.T., and more.

What do you say? OK??

In the last month loging in was so difficult ( it took immense time until pages showed up) that I constantly went in without loging. It only appeares with this side. I would love to log in faster.

I'm super sorry to hear about that! Thank you for the heads up.

Login or create an account to participate on the forums.