60 Second Gestures - Next steps + critique please

Page d'accueil Forums La critique 60 Second Gestures - Next steps + critique please

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by passout 1 year ago.

• S'abonner Favori

Good morning, afternoon or evening (which ever it is for you). I started doing gestures after a break for a few weeks, and would like some feedback on them please.

Originally I didn't think of posting them, so of course I used a 2H pencil - If any of them are too hard to see, please ignore them and don't stress your eyes. The first page is especially light.

https://imgur.com/a/AGfc1g1
    Regarding my gestures, I believe my next step(s) is to better portray form and weight. But I'd like to know what y'all think.
    Thank you very much!

• Kuvia edited this post on September 2, 2022 2:17pm. Reason: changing title to better suit what I want replies to be about
    Students get 33% off full memberships to Line of Action

Support us to remove this

i agree on your work maybe needing more attention towards form and structure. your sense of depth, shape, and motion are all great though, these look awesome! maybe setting aside time to do some longer studies and break down the anatomy further could be beneficial for you.

looking great ! good luck on your studies ! :)

Login or create an account to participate on the forums.