Architecture/Landscape

Page d'accueil Forums Soutiens et suggestions Architecture/Landscape

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Kim 5 years ago.

• S'abonner Favori

I know this may sound strange, but it would be awesome if there were some architecture and landscape/plant photos as well. Sometimes you have to throw something down on paper quickly as you're passing through/by, so it'd be nice to be able to get some practice with those as well. Just a thought. :)

Space Walk: an Ad-free Android game

Support us to remove this

I've been thinking the same thing!!
    I need landscape practice more than like anything else. I think this would be extremely useful to people!!
    for now it works to find photos on tumblr, etc and just practice copying them, but the classroom function is definitely the most organized way to do it...
    I hope this becomes a feature one day!

hello, it would be also nice to have some perspective lessons and i also join to initiative for landscape and architecture lessons. i hope they will be soon

YES PLEASE!!!

Hey everyone!

I checked with Kim, we have plans for releasing a tool featuring architecture and landscaping in the future. At this time we're focusing on ironing out the bugs for our existing tools and are going to release a patch for them first.

We don't know when this patch will be released, but we're working hard and will keep you informed of our progress! Hopefully after that we can focus on the tools you requested.

Let us know if you have any other questions, please!

Sounds great! Can't wait to see it.

Pssst, it's out in beta for full members now! :D

https://line-of-action.com/practice-tools/environments

Login or create an account to participate on the forums.