Can there ever be a feature to save the references without capturing the screen each time?

Page d'accueil Forums Soutiens et suggestions Can there ever be a feature to save the references without capturing the screen each time?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Kim 2 months ago.

• S'abonner Favori

Hi, as said by the title I do not understand why isn't there a button that makes you collect the images you used as a reference, instead, i had to screenshot each and every image one at a time. from less than 10 is fine, but when it comes to more than 20, then THAT'S tedious. I do not understand why the references cannot copied and pasted where I am practicing.

thanks for the time i took from you to read this and goodbye :)

Space Walk: an Ad-free Android game

Support us to remove this

After you finished your session, in the session review, you can just right-click on the images you want to save and use window's save image option. Just tried it out to be sure it works, functions smoothly. If you want to put them several of them together into one file, you still have to do some editing, but you don't have to screenshot anything.

This is a planned feature for the future! :)

Login or create an account to participate on the forums.