Critique my Figure Drawings :)

Page d'accueil Forums La critique Critique my Figure Drawings :)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by renaissanciing 4 years ago.

• S'abonner Favori

How am I doing so far? What could I be doing better?

The sketches in red were timed for 1 minute each and the final outlines in black were not timed at all. However I tried to do them as quickly as possible.

https://imgur.com/a/6dIWELb

Get more practice photos

Support us to remove this

Well, Motonimus, great job trying out. Great job on those 1 minute (60 second) poses, especially your gestures and roughs in red, and black on red, but, why don’t you do those 59 second gestures please? Thank you for posting. Polyvios Animations.

P.S. I’ll be doing those 59s sketch studies, too.

It's very interesting to see how you capture the pose and then redraw it. I find it very good.

What you could improve is find a less classical style when redrawing.

very nice! its hard to see your timed drawings with your black outline so can not really critique them makes me wonder u are hiding sloppy lines? :D there are a few proportion problems with arms however on the sitting reclining woman with her chin to the sternum and maybe limit your stroke for each surface? very nice like said tho

i agree with samorexic in wondering about the black lines; its very hard to see your original timed drawings. i'd suggest doing sketch / construcstion lines and outline figures as two seperate exercises, and definitely push yourself to draw the hands / feet / head in all the poses you do.

Login or create an account to participate on the forums.