timer bugs [RÉSOLU]

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Kim 10 months ago.

• S'abonner Favori

ive been using the 30 minute practice sessions alot, but today it wasn't behaving.

i wouldn't be suprised if it was user error but on the first one minute image it paused 15 before the end. When i hit play it finished that image then went back to the start, showing 30 second images again.

it was quite frustrating, im really appreciating the site though. please let me know if i'm doing something wrong, but i thought if not then it would be good to know about.

Space Walk: an Ad-free Android game

Support us to remove this

You might be lightly touching the space bar, which pauses the slide show. It happens to me all the time, especially since I press on my space bar when I slide the canvas around in Clip Studio and sometimes I have the wrong window selected.

It's very hard to know if this is user error or no, although it does sound like pause was triggered one way or another! I haven't had other reports of pausing issues, so I'm inclined to think it is at least not on our end. I'm glad simply unpausing seemed to be a solution for you, though I totally understand that it was frustrating to have ot.

Login or create an account to participate on the forums.