Anatomy problems

Home Forums Critique Anatomy problems

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Jvanimator 7 years ago.

• Subscribe Favorite

Working on a illustration but I'm having some trouble with the anatomy, the figure looks weird to me. Any feedback would be much appreciated.

Thank you

Image link: WIP

Please support Line of Action

Support us to remove this

Hmm with the angle she's in, I'd think that you wouldn't have to put as much definition on her right side since she's in a position where she's bending? Her arms could be thicker, and a little longer. Everything else looks fine in my opinion, but it looks good regardless

Hi Tzilla,

Thank you for your feedback, you're right about the arms they could use a little more meat on them. Looking at the image now I feel her legs should be coming to us a bit more and not be in perfect profile. I'll give it a shot. Thank you again.

Hi, looks good in general but what hit me was the fact that given her arm position her torso and breasts should be turning a bit more toward the viewer and then accentuate the twist it makes with the hips...

Hi Ninelives,

Thank you for your feedback, the twist has been giving me problems. I don't really have any reference of a person underwater looking at the camera as the pose I'm creating to go by. I'll keep trying though.

Thank you

Login or create an account to participate on the forums.