Figure drawing day 6-7, 30m class, daily practice.

Home Forums Critique Figure drawing day 6-7, 30m class, daily practice.

This topic contains 1 replies, has 1 voices, and was last updated by Drago Nano 2 years ago.

• Subscribe Favorite

Looking back at my previous drawings, I realized how much improvement has happened in so little time. Thanks, in no small proportions, to all the guys critiquing my work here. Thanks.
    Often I felt like stuck on a plateau, then a glimpse at my old posts, and it all goes away.

https://imgur.com/a/GmB4Cmh

Still, there is so much room for improvement, here are my critical areas and ways that I thought of strengthening them:
    -Shoulder and leg length is often wrong. A good manual of proportions will fix this (Loomis figure drawing seems good).
    -I have no idea how to draw hands and heads. A good book would help (Loomis head and hand seem what I have been looking for).
    -Figures are often stiff (Drawn to life, even if thick, seem good).
    -Drawing without references is hard (Imaginative realism seem the book I need).
    -My routine might need a tweak (Not sure if Drawabox+30m of gesture, is what I need).

Thanks for having got at the bottom of this post, let me know if you know any other ways, or materials, that I can use to improve.

Please support Line of Action

Support us to remove this

Login or create an account to participate on the forums.