Figure drawing fatal error message [RESOLVED]

Home Forums Support & Suggestions Figure drawing fatal error message

This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Kim 7 years ago.

• Subscribe Favorite

Hello,

Did you notice the problem to access figure drawing ? I have an error message:

Warning: require(/home/content/p3pnexwpnas11_data03/31/3664231/html/wp-includes/class-wp-query.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/content/p3pnexwpnas11_data03/31/3664231/html/wp-settings.php on line 151

Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required '/home/content/p3pnexwpnas11_data03/31/3664231/html/wp-includes/class-wp-query.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5_6/lib/php') in /home/content/p3pnexwpnas11_data03/31/3664231/html/wp-settings.php on line 151

Have a goode day :) !

Please support Line of Action

Support us to remove this

Just wanted to say that I have also been seeing this error message as well. Hopefully it gets fixed soon and with ease.

Thank you!

I have as well, I'm new to the site and wasn't entirely sure what was wrong.

This is still happening, unfortunately. The figure drawing tool is completely unusable.

I am also experiencing this problem.

Hi all,

Thus far, I've been totally unable to duplicate this issue. I'm working with the host to try and resolve it, and may look into switching hosts (again) if they continue to have this type of problem so regularly.

I'm extremely pleased to report that I am no longer getting the error \o/

The figure drawing tool seems operational again.

Thanks for following up, Joey! That is a huge relief. It's hard to debug things that I'm not able to reproduce, especially when I don't hear back if I've got it right or not as often happens, so I am very grateful for the report. :)

Login or create an account to participate on the forums.