Found a Whole Brand New Drawing Tool

Home Forums Practice & Advice Found a Whole Brand New Drawing Tool

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Aunt Herbert 4 months ago.

• Subscribe Favorite

Hey everybody, I just found a new online drawing tool called the Proko Timer. I love using this thing, but I hope you can and will all enjoy this. Check it out.

Space Walk: an Ad-free Android game

Support us to remove this

Polyvios, I hate to rain on your parade, but that is not a drawing tool, that is just Stan Prokopenko's sales page. The reason is is called Timer may have to do something with time limited offers. And yes, proko does a good job on most of his stuff, but I don't feel he deserves THAT level of advertisement. My suggestion for viewers of this page would be rather this course from him: https://www.proko.com/course/figure-drawing-fundamentals/overview

... and the comment that the free version is enough for most purposes. You can upgrade to the full version after you think you learned so much, that it is worth it.

EDIT: !!!

Ooooh, my bad. I missed the "Add To Session" buttons instead of the "Buy Pack" buttons under the first 6 entries. It is indeed a drawing tool. Mea maxima culpa, Polyvios!

• Aunt Herbert edited this post on December 20, 2023 10:10am. Reason: me being blind

Login or create an account to participate on the forums.