Potential App

Home Forums Support & Suggestions Potential App

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Kim 7 years ago.

• Subscribe Favorite

Hello,
    I know I'm going to receive the obvious answers but I figured I'd throw it out there. I've been using this for years and have wondered if you guys would consider creating this amazing tool into an app.

I know the nude models probably won't be available but I figured even the clothed, hands/feet, animals could still be used.

Also to help fund for this you guys can consider starting a fundme. I'd be willing to donate to help with this.

Get more practice photos

Support us to remove this

Hi Ghandi13,

This is a great idea. It is addressed in the FAQ's though. Here it is word for word:

"Do you have an app? Will you have an app? You should make an app.
    Apps are a popular suggestion. However, the images used in the gesture drawing tools were provided by very generous photographers interested in helping to train fine artists. Some of them specified in the licensing agreement that their images were not to be displayed in any kind of archive or anywhere but on the site. Out of respect for their artwork and their legal rights, we cannot create an app without expanding our library of images, preferably by commissioning our own photo shoots.

We’ve already held one photo shoot that led to the genesis of the hands/feet and the faces tool. We were able to do this because of the generous donations of our users. We hope to run a funding drive soon for another round of photos, moving us incrementally closer to the day that we can release an app!"

Sorry to jump in before the administrators. Just thought I'd show you that. I also wish it could be an app :)

Thanks countfrogula! That is precisely what I was going to say. :)

Login or create an account to participate on the forums.