Saying Hello

Home Forums Shop talk Saying Hello

This topic contains 11 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by Tzilla160 7 years ago.

• Subscribe Favorite

Hello line-of-action citizens! My name is Chris, and I enjoy drawing. Frequented pixelovely, decided to register for the new site. I try to draw everyday, but with a newborn it can be kind of tough.

I wanted to say hi and introduce myself to the environment. This web page is excellent. Thank you.

Please support Line of Action

Support us to remove this

Heya Chris, welcome to LoA! :D It's good to have you here. Thank you so much for your kind words, I hope your little one will give you enough time to practice your skills. ;)

I'm so glad that you are (and have been) enjoying the site! :) That really makes me feel good about the work that goes into this project. :)

My name is Jason Winter. I am a New Zealand based artist who has been drawing all my life. Lately I have been lacking in inspiration, and I thought joining this website might help. Pleased to meet you all!

Hello.

Hello everybody, my Name is Romain, i am From France, (so excuse me if my english is a bit off).
    I've just finished my studies in Archeology and somehow, i've discovered or understood that i wanted to draw... Anyway, i start from practically zero. And i've dicovered this site via an another. It seems a good way to practice so, here i'am! See you soon.

Welcome to all of you! So glad to have you with us! :)

Howdy everyone My name Michael aka Alabamafan, Roll Tide,. I have tried drawing over the years and am pretty good at drawing Disney charters . My new years resolution is to become a better drawer. So I am here to learn.

Hi, i hate drawing :( its so difficult.

Greetings All,
    My name is Larry, and i've come here to begin my journey in drawing. I've been a self taught artist all of my life, and now have to learn the form, so that i can properly achieve my end goals. Mice to meet all of you.

Good day to all of you! My name is Tavon. This year is the time in which I plan to dedicate true time to improving my skills to adequately pursue my passion!

Login or create an account to participate on the forums.