Trouble with size on ipad [RESOLVED]

Home Forums Support & Suggestions Trouble with size on ipad

This topic contains 12 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Kim 5 years ago.

• Subscribe Favorite

Hi!
    I've noticed that when I try to view the models on my ipad, sometimes the tops or bottoms get cut off. I haven't found a way to resize the photos so that they will fit the screen again. Any advice?
    Thanks!
    :-)
    Anya

Students get 33% off full memberships to Line of Action

Support us to remove this

Deleted user

Hi
    Have same problem with ipad, android phone ok. Any solutions?

Tony

I didn't get any answers, unfortunately.

I also reported this awhile age, but got no reply. This website seems to be abandoned. The shame of it is: it used to work great. Then there was some kind of grand redesign of the site, which seems to have broken the site's primary purpose of figure drawing.

What a shame!

A patch just went live that intends to fix the ios resizing bug; this solved it on my own ipad. Please confirm that it works for yours too! :)

Yay, it works!

Hello all,

I am new here.

Aha, that patch may explain why images are suddenly not portrayed well on my tablet, they have been shrunk down to the point I can barely see them.

Before that I could see the photos clearly.

TDG, can you please tell me what kind of tablet you have and which browser you use on it?

Hello Kim,

Sorry for the late response, I had forgotten about this topic.
    I am not completely familiar with my tablet as I got it from someone else, but it is a rather old one and I am not even sure if it is supported any more.

From what I have been able to find on the configuration screen I think it is the browser that comes with android (so probably an old one). Version 1.1.01-20120927-4.1

I hope that you know what that means.

Seems to work! :-)

@TDG - unfortunately, I'm not able to find any clues what browser or device you're using from Googling that version number. Is there any chance of you upgrading to a more recent browser?

@gizmalley - brilliant to hear!

Login or create an account to participate on the forums.