Update

Home Forums Critique Update

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Ansenuter 2 weeks ago.

• Subscribe Favorite

Hey everyone, this is just a quick before bed gesture session. I took a several month hiatus from art because I needed to figure some stuff out. These are my first gesture drawings in months. Honestly was a bit impressed, but can't be content. Gotta keep practicing. Gestures

Students get 33% off full memberships to Line of Action

Support us to remove this

Good morning, Tanner, and welcome to Line of Action. I'm Poly, and how are you doing today?

Nicer job on your looser lines of action and rhythm on your figure drawings. But, I'm taking too much issue on the hairier and rigider lines yet. How would you like to please try out our interactive drawing tutorial HERE?

The logic is as a result, your gesture drawings will become more looser but free-er but therefore observant for your myelins, or muscle memories.

For more details, look into this one video 👇.

?si=JTZ7KNDnvEuo4BJp

Please take these with a grain of salt.

Hey poly, thanks for the feedback! Genuinely means a lot how much valuable advice you give. Definitely need to fix my gestures up a bit and stop with hairy straggly lines. I'll watch the video when I get around to it and post a follow up after more practice.

That's nice video.

Login or create an account to participate on the forums.