100 faces

Home Forums Oefenen & Advies 100 faces

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Iokken 10 years ago.

• Abonneren Favoriet

Now that we have the new expression practice tool available, I'm going to try and re-start my quest to do 100 drawings of faces, each with a minimum of 5 minutes spent on it.

With the craziness of my schedule, I'm probably looking at 1 to 3 faces per day.

Is anyone else interested in getting on board the 100 face challenge with me? :)

Get more practice photos

Support us to remove this

That sounds like it would help me a lot, faces are definitely my trouble spot. 100 faces sounds like something I could do.

Awesome! I hope to post a first batch tomorrow. :) Can't wait to see some of yours!

I'll join :) I will post some tomorrow

http://s22.postimg.org/7iaw1rash/linesheads.jpg not all great, but it has been a while since i drew heads with lines :D

Love it, Yarnick! I can definitely tell who each of the models you were rendering were.

Here's mine so far:

Wow, Yarmick - your line control is amazing! and I looked through the face and expression tool and both of your pages (+ Kims) look a lot like the models! )

I am somewhat intimidated(cause I can't draw likeness) but I will give it a go!

Login or create an account to participate on the forums.