30 minute class session critique

Home Forums Kritiek 30 minute class session critique

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Paladin Ryczek 5 years ago.

• Abonneren Favoriet

I've already given these a first pass with my own critique, you'll see my notes marked in red pen. please let me know anything I've missed or should specifically focus on improving!

30-Second poses
    30-second poses and 1 minute poses
    1 minute and 5 minute poses
    10-minute pose

Please support Line of Action

Support us to remove this

Hey Tacomuffin! First off I just want to say that I like your approach and if you keep this up you will improve fast! =) That being said I hope this will not put you down. These are just things that came to mind on your longer 10 minute pose. Hope it helps!
    https://imgur.com/dmJirgq

Oh I forgot to mention one thing, you mentioned some of your poses were stiff, do you draw with your wrist or your arm? To get a good rythm or a "loose" pose try and make as long strokes as you can. The wrist usually limits you to small but precise strokes which can be usable when detailing. I prefer using the arm all the time cuz after struggling with carpal tunnel using my wrist I just won't risk shiet again :|

Hey Paladin Ryczek, I can't see the critique you left on your first post. Both on my laptop and phone I see a box but nothing in it after the text

Huh strange try clicking here or cant you see the img on imgurs site?

Login or create an account to participate on the forums.