1 hour class type figure session, asking for feedback

首頁 論壇 批評 1 hour class type figure session, asking for feedback

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Meijiisconfused 10 months ago.

• 訂閱 喜歡

Hi all!
    I'm new here and I have been practicing very casually gesture drawing and other basics for the past 3 years.
    However I've been taking more seriously art for the past few months and have been drawing mostly everyday for the past month.
    I'm looking for critique of figure drawings I just finished doing and want to know what I can improve next time.
    Thanks in advance!

https://imgur.com/a/OQmey37

Students get 33% off full memberships to Line of Action

Support us to remove this

Good evening, Meijiisconfused, and welcome aboard, I'm Polyvios Animations, and how are you please? Say, nice job on what you've worked on and moreso, how you started to progress on your figural gesture drawing of the figures in terms of anatomical believability, but these poses all seem a bit far too stilted and rigid to me yet, how would you care to try out our proprietary online drawing tutorial tonight?

The argument is as a result, you can and will be able to focus more on how to get the strong possible mark-making on not just figure studies, but anything and everything. For most details, please look into some gesture drawings from Tonika Pantoja on YouTube and anywhere. Thank you, and hope they've supported and helped.

Hi, thanks for the feedback,
    To be more precise I've been practicing several times since like 2 weeks ago with this site, I've just recently subscribed to the site and started participating in the community, hence why I'm "new" here. Sorry for the confusion.
    I've already watched a giga ton of videos about gesture and already done the tutorial when I started practicing here, so I guess I need to practice more and more the gesture aspect of my figures.
    Thanks again for the critique!

• Meijiisconfused edited this post on June 18, 2023 3:45am. Reason: spelling and coherence

Login or create an account to participate on the forums.