First attempt at a nude drawing

首頁 論壇 批評 First attempt at a nude drawing

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Bettie Page75 2 years ago.

• 訂閱 喜歡

Es war das erste Mal, dass ich eine Aktzeichnung mit Kohle und sanftem Pastell ausprobiert habe (es ist auch mein erster Versuch mit weichem Pastell). Ich bin zufrieden, werde mich aber jetzt auch intensiver üben.

Und ich hoffe, die Google-Übersetzung ist verständlich. Mein Englisch ist katastrophal 😎

http://www.abload.de/image.php?img=07j4j.jpg

Please support Line of Action

Support us to remove this

Die Pastellfarben geben einen sehr angenehmen Ton, auch die Linienführung ist sehr klar. Die Proportionen deiner Zeichnung sind allerdings sehr surreal.

Wenn du das zu ändern wünscht und lernen willst natürliche Proportionen zu verwenden, dann wären die beiden klassischen Varianten entweder Reily Rhythmen zu lernen, d.h. vorgegebene Proportionen für den menschlichen Körper zu erlernen, oder die andere Variante zu lernen den Körper aus seinen Massen heraus zu konstruieren, und diese dann mehr und mehr deinem wachsenden Verständnis von Anatomie anzupassen, so wie sie Stan Prokopinski auf proko.com vermittelt.

BettiePage75,

So if google translate got your words correctly, this was your first time doing figure work. If that is correct, you did a lovely job keeping the feeling in the position, which can cover a lot of inaccuracy with grace.

I suggest you focus on your proportions and make the core bean structure of the torso be your main property in the works you draw. Also, know that hips are like a big open box that holds the innards in place. I feel you will be more able to make your works more 3d with efforts like these.

All the best in your work,

JCML Fine Art

Thank you so much. It is true that this was my first attempt at serious figure drawing (beyond quick sketches and stick figures). In the template, the lady was also a little twisted, that didn't make it easier at the beginning, but I kind of want this pose.

I will just keep practicing and it is not my aim to create perfect proportions. A bit of surrealism or expressionism, crazy colors and shapes are my goal at some point. But it can't manage to have a bit of a rough knowledge of anatomy for it.

Login or create an account to participate on the forums.