Gesture drawing. Looking for critique/advice

首頁 論壇 批評 Gesture drawing. Looking for critique/advice

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Swayam 6 years ago.

• 訂閱 喜歡

Hey everyone :)

I've been using this site for quite a while now, but never actually created an account.
    I've been drawing for all my life, since I was a child, but never did it seriously. I've started taking it more seriously about 2 years ago, with the help of youtube/internet guides and some books, mainly focusing on the fundamentals, like perspective and form and so on. However I've only started getting into figure drawing and gesture in May this year, so for about 6 months now.

I was looking for some critique/advice of my gesture drawings because it is something I've been struggling with. I've been drawing almost everyday since I started 2 years ago, and usually aim to draw for at least 2 hours a day.

Here are some examples from May to now of some of my drawings :)

Thank you! :)

Students get 33% off full memberships to Line of Action

Support us to remove this

Hi Raze,
    really impressed with especially your september drawings. Nice, clean long strokes. Looks really good. Now you should make your drawings more human like. Add fingers, faces and tooth. Furthermore you can add shades and value now to your drawings.
    Keep it up

If you like, leave me a visithere

Hey JonJon

Sorry for the late response. Thank you so much for the answer and the advice :) Will try to focus more on it! Now is just practice and practice.

Thank you again and will take a look at your page :)

hey guys, i am new here. not new to drawing but actually i lost interest somehow in
    drawing. now i am trying to focus again as i have learnt how important that is to my life. so can u help me with that critiquing my figures once i post them here.

Login or create an account to participate on the forums.