Known issues

首頁 論壇 支持與建議 Known issues

This topic contains 44 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Kim 1 year ago.

• 訂閱 喜歡

Does that mean that fixed it?

Space Walk: an Ad-free Android game

Support us to remove this

Working on it. Good day.

To Whom It May/Might Concern,

What bugs me tonight is that all of the Amazon book images are all gone, while I'm using my Google Chrome on my macOS Monterey. Please fix this problem.

Your biggest fan,

Polvyios Christoforos

polyspictures1991@gmail.com

Looks like they are back now. :) Sometimes Amazon's external image server goes down briefly and we lose them for a few minutes to an hour. We can only wait for Amazon to fix the issue.

Sorry, you lied, not on my MacBook Pro. Can you please make sure that Amazon takes action or is it just my MacBook Pro 13.3" Mid-Late 2015?

Here's this link!

Click Here Please!

Good night.

Your Pal,

Polyvios Christoforos

P.S.

Must be the current version of Google Chrome 106.0.5249.91 (Official Build) (x86_64)

Sorry Poly, they are there for me using that version of Chrome on both windows and mac! But still, those particular images are hosted by Amazon, I do not have control over them.

Actually, Kim, I had the add-on that blocks Amazon ad links called DuckDuckGo Privacy Essentials, so I had to shut it off. I can turn it back on at any time at all. So rest easy, Kim.

I am glad to know the reason this was a problem for you :)

Hi Kim, I'm new here, to be honest with you. I just can't seem to get any of my devices registered to get push notifications. I tried both my Android phone, and my Chromebook, but neither of them seems to be able to register for notifications. Could you help me, please? Thank you very much for your time!

Hi Starberry - Do you get any form of error message?

Yeah, it says there was a service worker error, even though it says the notification was granted.

Thanks for that! Let me see if I can find a fix for you :)

Login or create an account to participate on the forums.