My account [已解決]

首頁 論壇 支持與建議 My account

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by MishuB 6 years ago.

• 訂閱 喜歡

Hi,

First I would like to congratulate you on the work you are putting in with this site. It is really awesome!

I am not sure if this is the right place to ask but I am not sure why my account gets deleted every 3-4 weeks. Are there any conditions for using the site as a member? Does it get deleted after some time of inactivity?

I always have to register again because the account is no longer active. I have tried to reset the password but received notification that the email i used was not available on your database. Funny thing is that when i register again it always accepts the same user name and email as before which leads me to the conclusion that,somehow, the account is deleted.

I'm looking forward for your response and appreciate your effort in reading this

Kind regards,
    Mihai

Get more practice photos

Support us to remove this

Hi MishuB,

Accounts that have never been used are deleted every four weeks or so.

By "never used," we mean no forum posts or comments on news posts have been left by that account. This is the definition for "use" right now because there is currently no other use for accounts (login is not required to use any of the tools, and no information regarding your usage of the tools is recorded to your account - though this may change at some point in the future, as many people have requested progress goals and badges). This policy has helped us to eliminate tens of thousands of spammer accounts, decreasing the load on our database and the number of spam posts that get stealth posted by accounts that sit for months before becoming activated for that purpose.

If you HAVE been posting on the forums, then this is a big issue, please let me know about it! But if this is your first post, then simply by asking this question your account should stick around now. ;)

Hi Kim,

Thank you very much for the info. It was very helpful.

P.S. I will promise to post my first gesture drawings in the coming week. :D:D

Kind regards,
    Mihai

Login or create an account to participate on the forums.