Please critique my figure drawings

首頁 論壇 批評 Please critique my figure drawings

This topic contains 10 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Madeleine2323 3 years ago.

• 訂閱 喜歡

Hey, can you please ciritique my figure drawings? (also some questions about the forum, do all figure drawings count here or just ones made using lineofaction and if I want to get critique again do I update this post or make a new one?)

Here they are, Figure drawings

• Daresom edited this post on August 19, 2020 6:12pm. Reason: formatting looked a little awkward
    Please support Line of Action

Support us to remove this

These look great! I like how you're using the line of action to make your gestures more expressive.

Is there a particular goal you're aiming for? How long did you give yourself to do each pose?

@Acharbonnet Thank you! Right now I am trying to make my poses a bit more dynamic and try to get proportions right!

Thanks for your very first new post, daresom, yet let me say that both life drawings, and any and every drawing done with a line of action all count altogether. My question is plainly this: What will you be working on for the morning, noon, or evening???

Cheers, and have a healthiest day.

Polyvios Animations

#26100 Thank you! In the morning I usually continue my projects and do some studying for art and animation, after that I mostly do whatever I want or study more lol.

You are using modified stick figures which aid in depicting their action, which is good. Us a couple of figures at a time and add flesh and bones to the figures. If drawing hands & feet are a problem, work on drawing them. Once you have one set done to your satisfaction, do two more & then keep it going. Where ever you feel weak, work on that area. Remember: Practice makes better. After a while, you will be surprised at your progress.

1 1

Alright thank you!

(also some questions about the forum, do all figure drawings count here or just ones made using lineofaction and if I want to get critique again do I update this post or make a new one?)

You're welcome to post any art you've made that you'd like to receive help with! :) It doesn't have to be just Line of Action images you referenced.

You catched the dynamic! Looks good, I would suggest to use more loose strokes and try to avoid straight lines, Vilppu drawing book has awesome examples and specially teach you how to get that 3d look.

1 1

incredible work, the shape and character is formed very nicely with this. the final three's arms are a little long and bulky so they look more masculine so good job if that's what you were going for. not much I can critique.

Login or create an account to participate on the forums.