Pose critique

首頁 論壇 批評 Pose critique

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Root 2 months ago.

• 訂閱 喜歡

Hi everyone!

Today was one of those days where my hand wouldn't cooperate with me.

I did one 30 minute class, these are some of the doodles I attempted. Im mainly really unhappy with the 10 min pose. I included the ref image so it would be easier to compare. I feel like my lines have become more confident now because of practice, but... agh I don't know!! My poses are too stiff. Could anyone give me some feedback on what I did wrong/what to improve? I just couldn't understand the structure of the last pose...

https://imgur.com/c4gWFyp

All critiques are welcome! Thank you in advance :_)

Please support Line of Action

Support us to remove this

Good evening, Root. You know, greater job on your gesutres and spaces, and forms, and anatomy of bones and muscles, and relationships of the human figures. But, to answer to your issues or problems of the human figure that you've done for longer. So would you like to kindly retain your gesture by pushing them in the final stages, so that you would and could go for 48 minutes of 2 minute poses? (24 sketches)

The reason why is consequently by going for the 2 minutes combined with drawing only from your shoulders, so that you can and will go for more boldness and power. For more details, please look into a copy of Drawn to Life Vols. 1 & 2 on Archive.org or Amazon.com.

Let's hope you'll find these totally useful.

Hello again! Say, Polyvios, I wanted to thank you for your feedback. I tried going for a couple two minute sketches as you suggested. It was very useful!!

I decided not to focus on anatomy so much, and drew more losely. I Drew more bold shapes and also switched to a softer brush. This is the result:

https://imgur.com/a/KYRoLq2

Although it is the first time trying this new method, I think my lines have become more fluid and the poses are much less static. Still have a long way to go, but this helped me get over my frustration.

I'm so very grateful for your advice. Definitely incorporating this into my routine.

Have a nice day.

Login or create an account to participate on the forums.