A community where we can talk and share our art/resources

首頁 論壇 行話 A community where we can talk and share our art/resources

This topic contains 10 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Ori Draws 1 month ago.

• 訂閱 喜歡

heya, im ori, a 19 year old college student. I enjoy practicing and improving my art. Honestly I just want more art friends. Seasoned and new, and i'm sure others do too! unfortunately places i join aren't really active or follow good ethics. I was wondering if people would be up for a discord server? let me know please! if like, 3 people are interested i'll make it. I just don't want to get my hopes up.

hopefully we can be friends! wish you luck 💕

EDIT: HERE IS THE DISCORD LINK
    Please be 18+ when you join
    https://discord.gg/XGzGDdfNfk

• Ori Draws edited this post on March 12, 2024 11:36pm. Reason: added a link
    • Ori Draws edited this post on March 12, 2024 11:40pm.
    • Ori Draws edited this post on March 15, 2024 2:49am. Reason: changed the title to be more accurate cause it was annoying me
    Students get 33% off full memberships to Line of Action

Support us to remove this

i would be down for finding new art friends. im curently going though a online college art class and they have a discord, but theres something like 6000 people at least. which is kinda crazy if your looking for friends.

im not the best at talking with people but i enjoy sharing my art with others

Yo! I would like to join the server and make friends. I am a newbie and i am lost. I don't know how to progress further so i guess sharing other people's experiences might help me in improving my own skills. I am terrible at starting conversations XD

Edit: i am 18 yo

• Abhinav edited this post on March 10, 2024 5:59am.

Hello Ori! I also enjoy drawing and want to find art friends. I live in Korea so it will take some time to communicate (due to the time difference), but it will be really helpful if we can share drawing experiences😆

+) I'm in my late 20s. I usually draw after work. My job doesn't relate to drawing, but I love to draw.

every one sharing there age as well. im 19, just about 20

Hey, Ori. It's me, Polyvios, and I'm an animation, cartooning, and art student. How are you?

Say, aren't you gonna start a Discord just for us?? You, me, and everybody who wants to join??? Please???? Thanks.

Hey ori, that would be awesome! A small group of artists is much better than a big server imo.

Hi Ori!

I am in my late 20's, but I would love to join a community like that! I've been a part of a few Discord servers of this nature, but they've almost never been active. I would love to make some friends in the art community to grow alongside with :0)

okay i finally put something together.

its super bare bones so hopefully we can make it better XD

https://discord.gg/XGzGDdfNfk

i so get that. it seems like the bigger art servers are the worse they become. hope to see you soon!

Login or create an account to participate on the forums.