critique on 2min drawings

首页 论坛 批评 critique on 2min drawings

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Line 5 years ago.

• 订阅 喜欢

Hi! So these are the few practice i did today. I'm not sure if 2 minutes is long enough? I rarely do 30-60 seconds because I thought they were too fast. Please let me know what I need to improve on.. : D

https://imgur.com/TyadV9c

Any feedback is appreciated.. thank you so much!

Please support Line of Action

Support us to remove this

Hey gummyheads these are things I came up with, side note! when I say connected at the clavicle I mean sternum (the pit of the neck), other than that - hope I helped ^^

&feature=youtu.be

1 3

These look great, and I think Line gave you a really great critique already. I will say however that I would encourage you to do the shorter time limits. It forces you to simplify the figure, because you do not have time to think about details. It also forces you to make quick decisive lines.

2 1

@Line Thank you so so much for the video! It really helps a lot and you made it easy to understand.. thank you : D

• gummyheads edited this post on September 19, 2018 4:13am. Reason: I just wanted to add who

@madammallow Thank you for the tip :D I'll try to do shorter time limits more often in the future.

Glad you liked it! :-)

Login or create an account to participate on the forums.