My Daily Practices yo ( TuT/)

首页 论坛 批评 My Daily Practices yo ( TuT/)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Koolydragon 5 years ago.

• 订阅 喜欢

Going to make this so I'll force myself to start doing it more regularly (`-`)

• Kim edited this post on October 12, 2018 4:16pm. Reason: Moving stater images into main post
    Get more practice photos

Support us to remove this

the overall figures are quite nice, but it seems you have no line of action and your lines are very short and connected together, which makes them feel a bit stiff, try having more wavy, curvy lines to capture more of the feel of the pose and not the outline of it.

1 1

Thanks for the feedback!! For the hands, I'll try to focus less on the outline and more of the gesture. Since it's only 30s so I tend to end up just capturing the outlines of the hands instead TuT. But for the line of action, I did do it for the bodies but it usually ends up being the spine of the figure so you probably thought it was the outline. Just so you know :'D

Yesterday's 30s facial expression gesture drawings. I'll do more lengthier gesture drawings in the future :')

I couldn't upload as often because of school now, but I'll still to keep up with my daily practices, gotta keep working hard TuT

Here's one where I tried to focus on the shapes rather than the outline itself, it was pretty difficult and I can't seem to figure out how people manage to get their shapes so smooth but mines ends up wonky.

Some 1-2 min facial drawings, sorry for the poor lighting in this one

30 seconds figure drawing, trying to do more concise curves

My 30s practices I did for last week and this week. It's hard to keep up with gesture drawings because of school. I tend to just collapse right after school ends :') I need to stop this bad habit so I can do more (T-T o)

Login or create an account to participate on the forums.