Timing issues with custom classes (bug to fix!) [已解决]

首页 论坛 支持与建议 Timing issues with custom classes (bug to fix!)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Kim 2 years ago.

• 订阅 喜欢

Okay so, today I put on a class session for myself using one of my custom classes. Everything was going well until 2 minutes in, after 4 x 30 second poses, when it just kept on increasing the number as soon as I was finished with a pose??? Huge bug there, really upset me, as I thought it was going to resolve itself but it literally kept on going - after my 30 second poses finally finished, having done 14 instead of 6 like my custom class specified because of this issue, it started giving me 2 minute poses - but after ONE two minute pose, it went back to giving me some 30 second ones without me asking?? This is nonsense and I hope that's just a bug cause I'm paying for membership and I'm pretty skint, thankful for the discount but this is really annoying as it skews my timing practice too and told me I had only practiced 14 minutes even if I ended up doing much more, and had to quit.

Is someone having a similar issue?

Please support Line of Action

Support us to remove this

That's extremely bizarre. Can you tell me what browser you're using? Do you utilize any browser plugins?

Login or create an account to participate on the forums.