"Doodle or Something"

Inicio Foros Crítica "Doodle or Something"

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Polyvios Animations 2 years ago.

• Suscribirte Tema favorito

On "doodle or something" was just for fun. Still I know there are the basic fundamentals to be done.

Thank you for each critique shared on my submissions. Although I am reminded that I am stiff and boring.My goal is just to improve in figuratve drawing. No doubt it will enhance my work.

Someday I hope to make my work pop.

In appreciation,

Hayunb97

Students get 33% off full memberships to Line of Action

Support us to remove this

I feel like you're getting somewhere, Hayunb97, and I think that you could and should work out on a concrete goal for yourself.

Take for example, Drawabox.com, where it has lots of lessons on some drawing fundamentals. Here's a link here.

The reason why you could, would and should do it, as long as you follow along the lessons there, you'll be able to get a whole lot better well and faster, even though that they'll be a bit too duller and too boring for you, but a little bit of consistency is worth it.

Tip: I suggest you go thru lesson two, and practice with 5 minutes of 30 second studies and practices of the straight lines and more. Again, it's worth it.

Good luck and my hat's off to you.

Login or create an account to participate on the forums.