Hello and great site!

Inicio Foros Charlar sobre todo Hello and great site!

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by BluishHazel 6 years ago.

• Suscribirte Tema favorito

Hello all!
    I can't describe how happy I am to have found this site and hopefully a community to engage with and learn from!

I am just very passionate about illustration and drawing, and always did it for fun. I am starting to think though that I wouls like to inprove and maybe consider a career in illustration... so here I am. I am still fresh and confused and in the "what is my style" drama... but I just decided to keep drawing and exploring until something will emerge. I have a tumblr account for anyone interested which is il"cappottorosso". I have also followed my first class here and I was happy with the challenge even if it is quite hard. Hopefully I will see improvements soon. Thanks and again great site!

Please support Line of Action

Support us to remove this

hello Cappottorosso! Nice to see you and best of luck with the challenge!

Hello, Cappottorosso! It's a pleasure to meet you! Sounds like you and I are in a similar boat; I discovered I have a passion for drawing a few years ago and did it off and on for fun, and I just decided recently that I want to be a comic artist. I'm thrilled to have found this site and community to help me improve! And again, I'm so glad to meet you! :)

I'm going to get a Tumblr set up in the next week or two. As soon as I do, I'll be sure to look at yours!

Login or create an account to participate on the forums.