One of our main programmers was unexpectedly hospitalized before our release date, so some final touches didn’t make it in before launch day. Here’s what we’re still working on:
* “All but insects” option is temporarily not available in the animal drawing tool
* “Get drawing” button is disabled until a time interval/class length is selected – we need to add a clearer error message letting people know why they can’t click it if they try anyway.
* Break messages need to be updated to include the exact recommended break length, instead of just showing it in the “time left” timer. FINISHED – WILL BE IN NEXT PATCH RELEASED
* Break messages should not advance the photos.
* In the animals section when you click “Only show live animals” it says no images fit this criteria.
* Some versions of Internet Explorer do not display images in the drawing tools. FINISHED – PATCH RELEASED 01/12/2017
* Make pause dialogue less disruptive. FINISHED – WILL BE IN NEXT PATCH RELEASED
I’ll update this topic frequently as things unfold and new issues are reported.
I have been using this tool for a while now and sometimes it causes my windows some sort of system failure for my windows is bug searching it and it shuts down. it only happens when i am using this site.