Known issues

Home Forums Support & Suggestions Known issues

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Kim 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Kim
    Keymaster

One of our main programmers was unexpectedly hospitalized before our release date, so some final touches didn’t make it in before launch day. Here’s what we’re still working on:

* “All but insects” option is temporarily not available in the animal drawing tool
    * “Get drawing” button is disabled until a time interval/class length is selected – we need to add a clearer error message letting people know why they can’t click it if they try anyway.
    * Break messages need to be updated to include the exact recommended break length, instead of just showing it in the “time left” timer. FINISHED – WILL BE IN NEXT PATCH RELEASED
    * Break messages should not advance the photos.
    * In the animals section when you click “Only show live animals” it says no images fit this criteria.
    * Some versions of Internet Explorer do not display images in the drawing tools. FINISHEDPATCH RELEASED 01/12/2017

User requests:
    * Make pause dialogue less disruptive. FINISHED – WILL BE IN NEXT PATCH RELEASED

I’ll update this topic frequently as things unfold and new issues are reported.

• This topic was modified 3 months ago by  Kim.
    • This topic was modified 3 months ago by  Kim.
    • This topic was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by  Kim.
    • This topic was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by  Kim. Reason: Updated to reflect latest changes
    • This topic was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by  Kim.

beckere

I just signed up but am not getting any images to show– just a black screen and timer. Any ideas?? thanks

Kim
    Keymaster

Hi Beckere,

What kind of computer are you using, and what browser do you use to access the site?

Kim
    Keymaster

Updated OP again.

Kim
    Keymaster

Updated OP again. :)

stampe92

I have been using this tool for a while now and sometimes it causes my windows some sort of system failure for my windows is bug searching it and it shuts down. it only happens when i am using this site.

Kim
    Keymaster

Hi Stampe92,

I’m sorry to hear that! I’m not sure how the site could cause such an effect on a healthy computer. We use fairly light-weight javascript within the browser to advance photos.

Do you receive any kind of error message?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Don't have an account? register here.