I want more drawing friends

Page d'accueil Forums Discuter de tout I want more drawing friends

This topic contains 30 replies, has 28 voices, and was last updated by Topspin4854 4 weeks ago.

• S'abonner Favori

Really? I went to the Northshore Academy, 2006-2009.

Please support Line of Action

Support us to remove this

I'm down! I'm forcing myself to do 30 minutes/day. I'm an ex-college student. Drop out in fact. Super regret it. But ready to get back in!

count me in

Here is a beginner in painting from CN, I hope to make some friends with the same interests uwu. ps: The above are all machine translations,my English is not so good.

Hello there! I'm a highschool student, trying to get A's in school and also trying to follow my passion, i would love to become your virtual friend

Yeah I need some drawing friends too! The drawing friends I have aren't as passionate as I am. The discord is a great idea

Hiii, i am bad at English but i really want some drawing friends too ^^,,

I would love to join~~~

Hi there! I'm a former teacher on a yearlong sabbatical to improve my drawing and painting skills and to get back in touch with my passion for art. I know this post is a little old but if yall are still active, I would love to join the server 🥺 There aren't any art communities in my town and would appreciate new friends who could accompany me on my journey. And of course I would do the same for yall! Let me know :)

I'd like to join as well, as I'd like to meet new drawing friends!

A game called painting vr is about to release multiplayer, it requires a vr headset, and if it’s a quest you don’t need a gameing pc. I recommend it

来自中国的大学生希望认识绘画的朋友,一起交流绘画,共同进步。还可以互相学习不同国家的绘画风格.如果您有兴趣,请给我发电子邮件 1846659113@qq.com

Was there ever a discord created? Would be super interested!

"Trying to get more sketching friends in my circle! Together, let's connect via our creativity, exchange advice, and be inspired. If you're as passionate about sketching as I am, please message me!

There's a link on page 1 in the comments. N

Login or create an account to participate on the forums.