I want more drawing friends

Page d'accueil Forums Discuter de tout I want more drawing friends

This topic contains 33 replies, has 31 voices, and was last updated by Monikapaaro 1 week ago.

• S'abonner Favori

Hello everyone! I’m taking a year off from teaching to dive deep into my love for drawing and painting, and to reignite my artistic passion. I realize this thread might be a bit dated, but if the community is still active, I’d be thrilled to join the server 🥺 My town lacks art communities, so I’m looking for new friends who can share this creative journey with me. I’d be more than happy to support you in return! Please let me know if I can join :)

Students get 33% off full memberships to Line of Action

Support us to remove this

Hi all :)

I just joined the server and am looking forward to chatting with you guys.

@Johndee: It seems like there is still a lilttle activity there. Not too much, but a little.

You can join via the link posted earlier in this thread. Just click it and create an account for discord. Or if you have one already paste the link in the "Join Server section".

Hi, I'm Monny, and I'm passionate about photography. As a 23 year old who’s keen on developing my skills, I’m looking to connect with fellow photography enthusiasts. My goal is to improve my technique and explore new styles, and I believe collaborating with others can be incredibly beneficial. If you're interested in sharing tips, critiquing each other's work, or simply chatting about photography, let’s connect! If there’s enough interest, we could even set up a Discord group to stay in touch and support each other’s growth.

Login or create an account to participate on the forums.