First post

Home Forums Critique First post

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Ocarinasandwich 5 months ago.

• Subscribe Favorite

Hello everyone,

I’m new to the platform and I did an exercise that I really liked.

It made me want to register because I think I found a serious site with an active community that will allow me to progress.

Time to understand how to post my image, I attach the link.

Thank you for your indulgence.

Please support Line of Action

Support us to remove this

Good morning, Vinrey, and welcome aboard. My name is Polyvios Animations, and how are you?

You know, I really and totally think that your faces gestures and forces are all on the right track, but these all seem too stiffest, but farthest too rigidest yet. How would you like to please caricature and exaggerate your expressions for most expression with 5 minutes of 30 second facial expressions for most emotion in your lines.

The reason why you could and should try this thing out is because to make your heads, faces, and expressions the least timidest but totally emotional but expressive.

Take this with the littlest but smallest grain of salt.

Hello Polyvios Animations;

Thank you for your feedback, I will try to apply your advice and reduce the time spent on building my faces and add more vibration in my lines.

I will also try to exaggerate some character traits on the next session.

Hey! Amazing work on these expression practices! Your bust (Shoulders and up) drawing is really strong here! My one piece of advice is to not focus in on every tiny detail on the form. I was the same way too and I am still practicing that! Try to squint when you look at the image to get an overall caputre of the face instead of trying to get every wrinkle and crease. Other than that great work so far! Keep up the great work!

Login or create an account to participate on the forums.