expanded training program

首頁 論壇 實踐與建議 expanded training program

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Sanne 8 years ago.

• 訂閱 喜歡

So I've been using this site for a few weeks consistently and I've seen rapid improvement. 30 minute and 1 hour sessions will improve your ability to render bodies . awesome. super cool.

now...

I am into drawing comics. while my human anatomy has improved, my buildings, cars trees or any other objects need help. i'm wondering if there is a way to apply other images besides human bodies to a site or program like this? so i could maybe even load my own reference material in, set the intervals and then practice drawing all types of things, thereby becoming a well rounded comic artist. does anyone know of a resource like that?

Please support Line of Action

Support us to remove this

Hello sktchman!

I'm happy to tell you that nature scenes and architecture are two subjects that we've been planning to introduce to the site in our tools. I don't have any specifics on how or when at this time, as we've been busy dealing with other life aspects that warranted our focus, but it's still on the table. :)

I don't know of any resource that will let you load your own materials and set them to timers like we have here, but I hope we can provide you with adequate resources in the future so you won't have to look for one!

Login or create an account to participate on the forums.